Monday, August 16, 2010

How to cope with a break-up?

My boyfriend of 1 year and 3 months broke up with me because he said, '; I think I'm going to cheat on you'; via text message. I am very angry and we have school tomorrow and I don't know how I'm going to make it through the day. We have mostly all of our classes together with assigned seats and I sit next to him in all classes. What should I do? O, the teachers are not going to change seating arrangements and schedule switch is not an option. Please help class start tomorrow.How to cope with a break-up?
You honestly have to fake it 'til you make it. Tomorrow, wear your favorite clothes, get up early and take some time to make yourself look damn good. The better you look, the better you feel. Be confident all day, walk with your head up high. Give other people compliments, really focus on class, smile a lot...honestly, just act like you could care less that he broke up with you. It's okay if you run home and cry, but you have to act confident. It'll help, I promise. You can chose whether to ignore him or not, but I'd at least say hi to him, maybe even give him a compliment or ask him how he is, but talk to other people too, to distract yourself. You'll be okay.How to cope with a break-up?
Well, you deserve better than that. You shoud just ignore him and hangout with you're friends. Not really pay much attention to him. Just smile and act like everything is alright and not show that it is hurting so bad. Just act like you've moved on and dont care anymore. and he'll eventually get that you dont care anymore:)
Just ignore him and act like you were never an item and go find someone else. Dere iz plenty of fine dudez out dere dat im sure be more dan willing to take u out.
  • fashion necklace
  • chi hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment