Friday, August 20, 2010

I've been left by my bf and found out that all this time he was cheating on me and having parties.?

I was left by my bf and today I found that all this time he was cheating on me and having parties, Salsa dance lessons, going to night clubs and etc. Well I know it's over know and that he's a jerk, but I can't recover after this what I found. Today he put all his photos with these parties and girls on the internet and I'm just shocked. He was cheating on me for 4 years and lying that he's spending his evenings alone.





How should I cope with these negative emotions? I'm broken-down. How can I celebrate new years and look at other men and believe that they won't do the same secretly, if I choose one?I've been left by my bf and found out that all this time he was cheating on me and having parties.?
You CAN recover but YOU have to do it. Stop going to where he has photos up on the internet. Stop blaming him for you being so gullible that you actually believed he was spending the evening alone. He lied to you, you fell for the lies. Face that fact and promise yourself not to be so gullible next time and move on with your life...obviously HE has.I've been left by my bf and found out that all this time he was cheating on me and having parties.?
You can celebrate the fact that you will not be wasting another day of your life on a jerk like him. Just don't punish every guy you see for the sake of one jerk!! He is just an egotistical, self centered fool. Not all men are like that. Just take your time before you get emotionally involved with any guy. Make them prove how much they care before you let them into your bedroom or your heart.
You can own your part in it. When you live in sin or have a sinful relationship you cannot expect anything other than more sin. In other words when you shack up you cannot expect moral things from the other person. If you want morality then you need to keep yourself away from sin and find a decent man and marry and live as God wants. Until then it will always end in heart ache and pain.
Don't let one bad apple spoil your outlook on the future. Obviously, he is a lowlife and probably an expert liar. Be happy you found out before you ended up marrying this guy %26amp; starting a family.


Think of it in a positive way. You dodged a bullet that was headed straight for your heart. You're LUCKY !! Now go out, have fun, meet new people and start the new year fresh and FREE from a person that could have ultimately ruined your entire life.
Look on the bright side. Be glad you didn't marry him and have kids with him.
you just need to stop obsessing about it all and move on with your life... :D
What you do is stay away from the person that hurt you, look for new friends, places to go, and a new life style. Be thankful you are not left with a child to take care of yourself or with some kind of disease from this person. Just be sure that he does not post pictures of YOU and him on the internet. Always be wary of any men or women that you come in contact with, knowing that this kind of thing can happen at any time during your life. Good luck and much happiness to you in the future.
The first thing you need to is to forget all about other men until your heart has had time to heal. Don't concern yourself with how trustworthy or otherwise any man might be as a BF, just worry about how you get along with men as people.





When your heart has recovered from its recent battering, you can look at the men you are friends with and see for yourself that not all men are rotten creeps who cheat on their GFs. You will know it because you will have seen it is so.





Then, when you feel better about men and when you are ready to put your heart on the line once more, you will be ready to date. Until then, don't.
  • blond hair
  • celebrity hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment