Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How do I cope with a long distance relationship?

my boyfriend will be moving to florida at the end of july or early august. we have been able to see each other for 4 almost 5 months now and i'm afraid that when he leaves he'll meet new girls and cheat or break up with me and that really scares me. i love him and love to see him but if he goes i can only talk to him i can't see him. so i have no idea how im gonna deal with this. he doesn't want to go but he has no choice. so i would like some advice or tips on how to deal with his moving to florida so if anybody can help me i would really apprciate it thanks alot.How do I cope with a long distance relationship?
Just trust. If you both think you can do it, you can do it. At least for a while.


Write him letters, that's awfully cute.


Call him on the phone, talk to him on AIM or Yahoo or MSN or whatever you guys have.


The most important thing is to trust him. Don't get all up in him about not cheating on you. If he really cares about you, he's just as upset about this as you are, and he won't hurt you.How do I cope with a long distance relationship?
well if he is miles away then talk to eachother communicate and keep the relationship going!trust me im going through the same thing right now!!! -peace
I know what you are going throw. I had a boyfriend that lived in another state. I meet him when his football team was down here for winning the game. That is how I meet him. We wrote to each other and then he called me and asked me to go to his prom and I was so, happy that he asked me. If you love your boyfriend then you have to let him go to Florida and if he loves you he will not cheat on you. If your love is straight then you guys will make it no matter where you guys are.
if it is real love between you too then it will last. im not saying it wont be hard though. just make ur conversation ur intimacy. try and keep busy so ur mind wont be on it as much. You also wont do things to get u in trouble. but before any of this can he deal with the long distance relationship? does he want to?
i live in texas and my /f lives in oregon and we make it work


the fone and the web cam are now my 2 best friends, u have to be trusting in a long distance relation ship some times that is the hardest part of all never knowing whats going on in the other place . but trust and love are the most important things if u wanna talk about it email me myaih12@yahoo.com


good luck
long distance relationships usually require even more attention to preventing cheating than close distance ones. Make sure you talk to him everyday, tell each other everything, try to get together some times, as often as you can. Most importantly, make a big promise to stay honest until you break up for good reason.
Move out with him is the best thing. Or fly to Florida once a month (expensive). Sorry to say, but i had 3 Long distance Relationship and they all ended. If you really care about this relationship then you two need to be physically close to each other.
i try a long relationship i am in oswestry and he is in london didn't work wif me so i ended it. its up to u
If you love him the way you tell us. I feel that you should do the move with him and find a new job at the new place. I find it hard to love some one in long distance. I did it. I am just telling you most guys are not the same but I was along and needed some one and the closes thing was some one in town and that how it happen. I wish all the luck
if u guys are young its pretty much over. Unless you can fly to see each other like once a month or somethin, its gonna be really tough. id just break up. its most likely inevitable.
Sorry to say that long distance relationship do not work. Long distance relationship are unfair at best. It's not fair to you and him. You both want to be with each other but you can't. You both are depriving yourself to relationships that could develop with people around you.





Stay in touch but realize that it will end. I don't like to give back news but that is reality.





You're very early in a relationship too 5 or even 6 months is a very short time.





Good luck.
Well I have been in a long distance relationship for 3 years, he is in Nigeria %26amp; im in England. And believe me its the best relationship Iv ever had. Anyway my point is if he really loves you, he would stay faithul to you. True love knows no barriers And i can tell you my man never cheats on me so I believe thats love aand trust. So access what youve got If it is love it would overcome long distance barrier.
it is over - sorry
it would only be for a couple of months dont worry, me and my husband had a long distance relationship for 6years and we're still here. trust is the most important part in the relationship
I would say go with the flow... :) Just be yourself, talk to him openly about the issue. Sometimes go down to see him and surprises him...


It's hard to stay in a long distance relationship. I don't believe that one would work anyway... But ermm... Good luck!
Let him go cause long-distance relationships hardly ever work out. Find a new boyfriend and encourage him to find a new gf.
if he really loves you then he will not cheat. Long distance relationships are very hard to maintain but if both of ou love each other deeply then you can maintain it.
If I were you I would tell him what I'm thinking.


Men usually like to hear what their lover think about them.


When he 's away from you, he 'd remember what u said with him before.


May be that could help him to have a lucid mind.


Don't think so much that could make your situation worse
If there is anyway you can go with him then you need to go.....if you cant it will be hard and your love will be tested, im going through that right now my bf lives 7hrs frm me and its gets very lonely..so if you can go be with him then i would.. cause u shouldnt have to wait forever for him...good luck girl
Gosh I know this is a tought one, but it might just be best for you just to break it off. Not because you hate eachother or anything but because you know it's really very hard to work out. You are concerned about him finding someone else but what about you? He can't meet all of your needs far away. But if someone came along that could you'd want that. So just say to him you love him very much but for both of your sakes and health you are going to say good-bye.. And if it's meant to be it'll come back around later. Be brave, do the right thing, and have a great day!
Well if you really love him I don't know why you would be worrying over the fact that he might cheat on you or break up with you. If you want to keep this relationship going I think you should keep in touch, and obviously go on with the relationship. But if you don't think the relationship will work and you are that concerned tell him about it, or end the relationship, because of the fact that he's moving to far away, and you don't think it would last.
sleep with as many losers as you can
Keep in touch, also maybe u just might want to consider moving in with him, then again really tell him how u truly feel about the situation. Tell him how much u do love him, and tell him u really dont want him moving..And just ask the question if u could be with him when he goes then.. Thats what a real boyfriend would do then, take u under or listen.. :)
hey nothing is impossible in this world. and if u really lov yr bf and fell tht he truly lov u then hv faith on him. always remember ';if u lov smthing set it free if it comes back it is yrs if it doesnt it never was';. and u can c him frm webcam and can chat with him and if u still feel lonely then the best solution is to keep yrself busy.

No comments:

Post a Comment