Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How to cope with the exes?

I have been with this guy for almost four years now. I have no doubt that he is 100% committed to our relationship. However, I have only been with one other guy while it looks like hes been with several. He told be the reasons why they ended and assures me that he will never be with them again. I respect that. The girls in his past however take advantage on showing me things from the past all the time. I actually had a girl call me one time asking me why he is with me when she was so much better. I don't think hes cheating, I know he loves me and my son but how do I cope with (at least 4) girls bugging me from the past?How to cope with the exes?
ignore themHow to cope with the exes?
Well, sounds like he was probably a great guy to the other girls too and they're really jealous. How they got your phone number, email, etc. is beyond me, but consider changing numbers and email addresses at least. Avoid contacting them completely - delete them from your facebook and myspace. If they actually come around poking in your business, keep your mouth shut, pretend to listen, and watch them walk away. Sooner or later they'll realize they aren't getting any reaction out of you and the situation is not going to change.





Hope that helps!
What I would do is actually talk to them kindly. Listen to what they have to say and show how they're not getting to you. They would be so surprised that it wouldn't be fun anymore to call you if it doesn't bother you. Maybe you could even find out a couple of funny stories about your boyfriend. Use the girls to your advance. I'm sure you tried to ignore them so if you can't beat them join them.
heh just tell them that clearly they are not better since they are in his past and you are his present and future. They are just trying to make you insecure and you should put them in their place. Letting them get to you is exactly what that want to happen. There is no 'better' person. Tell them that it doesn't matter if they think they are better than you because you are what he wants and they are not.
ignore all of them and what so ever you go trough inside don't ever let them understand. these kind of people love problem so don't give them a chance to creat one. act so relax but wise. it means keep your guy with love and care and dont show them even a bit of weakness no matter what goes on inside yourself.
Block them, phone email facebook myspace, whatever. You don't have to deal with it. If they keep on and keep on even after you ask them to leave you alone, it can be considered harrassment. Plus, have you talked to him about them contacting you?
Dang. kick all their asses and put them in their place. I hate when girls talk **** and they want us to fight back with words .. forget words. beat some ***. gain respect. fighting is the answer. when girls are stupid like that.
Talk to him, ask him what the deal is about.. You need to know, you have the right to know.
talk to your boyfriend about it see if he can stop them from bugging you and if he loves you he will do this and understand how its frustrating you.


hope this helps :)
Jsut stop talking to them or contacting them back. Ignore them.
HE needs to get his exes in check. Block every line of communication they have to you.
You laugh it off. Who's he with now?
Ne pas Englais

No comments:

Post a Comment