Monday, August 16, 2010

How do I cope getting over a 3 year long relationship?

How do you get over someone you have been best friends with since your 7th grade year in school and started dating your senior year in high school, and now almost 3 years later you find out he is cheating? What do you do? How do you cope? All I do is sit here and cry...it seems like every song on the radio is sad, or about love and it just tears me up inside to imagine him with another girl, or anything of the nature. Ive had this person in in life almost ALL my life and I cant believe he would do me like this. I dont know what to do. It seems like its hurts MORE to think about trying to get over him, than it does to think that hes cheating. What do I do? How do I cope? Please help me.How do I cope getting over a 3 year long relationship?
Surround yourself with friends and families. It takes time to recover honestly. Mine is worse, I've met my ex back then in high school and we're like more than best friends. Then after 6 years that I gave everything she cheated on me. I know it really HURTS.I know what you feel, it's kinda depressing to think that person with another person. Always keep yourself busy so you don't have time to think about it. Watch comedy, coz laughter is the best medicine. Someone told me that “It's better to be healthy alone than sick with someone else.” So don't focus on him.


I'm still coping too, the more i focus on something else the more i forget the pain.

No comments:

Post a Comment