Wednesday, August 18, 2010

He's Been cheating on me?

My bf of over two years has been cheating on me for the past three months. I only just found out and when I started asking questions he dumped me and says he wants nothing more to do with me even though I have done nothing wrong. He took it all out on me and avoided answering all my questions. But I really don't know how to cope with this. Could you please help me. Im in pieces.He's Been cheating on me?
someone who loves you, really, trully, passiontaly loves you. will not cheat on you.


so, clearly this guy does not love you.


so ask yourself. whyw ould you want to be in a relationship with someone who doesnt love you?


someone who cheats on you? who makes you feel like absolute sh!t?


I know this won't help your feelings but hopefully you can get over him faster and make it easier to know that he is not worth it.


There is no future with someone loike that, you will meet someone who will love you like you thought he did, who will treat you nice like you thought he did, but one thing he won't do is cheat on you.


screw him.


if he wants you and if he is really trully sorry he will come after you and he will fight for you if he really trully wants to.


if he doesnt, then why would you want to be with someone who doesnt want you?!


be with someone who DOES WANT YOU.


good luck girly.He's Been cheating on me?
you should want nothing to do with him he's an idiot you are lucky to be out of the relationship if he's not treating you with respect your better of without, and finding someone else your obviously a caring person if your upset by this scum of the earth, i would recommend having a good night out with your friends a reminding yourself it's not all bad, hope you feel better soon
Sounds like a di*k : | Nothin to do with you, just him being a cu*t and not tellin you what was goin on. Move on. I know its not that simple. You'll do better.

No comments:

Post a Comment