Wednesday, August 18, 2010

I cheated on my BF of 1 year...should I tell him?

I've been dating Nate for about a year. About 4 months ago, I thought he was cheating on me because I noticed a few texts on his phone from another girl basically saying...';I want you baby';. I was furious and to cope with it I cheated on him. Yes, I was a hypocrite.





After I had sex with that other guy I felt GOOD...like payback for what I thought he did to me. I wasn't angry at him anymore. Things started to be really good between us and he told me he wanted to marry me and be with me forever. I know he is 100% in love with me right now and I have serious doubts that he ever actually cheated on me.





Even though I figured that he never cheated on me, I have slept with this other guy 4 or 5 other times throughout these past few months. Afterwards I feel horrible, guilty and disgusted with myself. I don't know why I continued to betray the man that I love :(





I am sooo IN LOVE with Nate, but it鈥檚 coming to a point right now where I want to come clean with it. I know it would literally tear Nate to shreds if I were to tell him. He is always talking about the amazing life we are going to live together. He trusts me and loves me to death.





I need to tell him. I can not live a lie. This will more than likely end in a breakup, which breaks my heart. I know people are allowed mistakes in life, but cheating is the ultimate betrayal and unforgivable. What I did was immature and selfish.





What are your thoughts? How should I handle this?I cheated on my BF of 1 year...should I tell him?
What you did is not acceptable, but you became a big person and realized the mistake that you did. Now, my suggestion to you is that you do not tell him. Yeah, sounds callous. But you need to know what the consequences will be if you tell him. First you will brake his heart, and then he is going to feel betrayed, and on top of that he will brake up with. What you need to do is to forgive yourself for what you did, learn from it, and move on. Then you will not be having those resentment feelings about yourself. Because i know for certain, that if my girlfriend told me that she cheated on me. I would break up with her and that will be the end of it! Of course I wouldn't appreciate it if she cheated on me and did not tell me. But, what ever I don't know, won't hurt me. Think about that.I cheated on my BF of 1 year...should I tell him?
Same thing girl..I dotn know what to tell you...It feels good at the moment thanlater you regret it...if you dotn tell him itw il bug you forever..Good luck
Your boyfriend deserves to know that you were unfaithful to him especially if the two of you plan on pursuing a future together. Telling him later down the line would only bring up new issues (';Why didn't you tell me sooner?';) whereas not telling him at all will eat at you emotionally. Known to both parties or not, this is a weakness in your relationship.





The two of you can get past this and you have the potential to grow from this as a couple. Be honest, get it ALL out, and make sure to emphasize that you're sorry and it will never happen again- which, I'm hoping you would agree with.
Is there any chance of him finding out if you don't tell him?





If no...


Then don't tell him. LOL! I know it's a dirt bag thing to do but you love this guy, you're just having a bit of fun with this other guy. There are no feelings involved with this other guy rigghttt? the way I see it, if there's no feelings involved and it's purely for fun it's not really cheating. :D





If yes...


Tell him! tell him now! Sit him down and be have a very serious tone when you're telling him. Do not smile, do not laugh, and most importantly MAINTAIN EYE CONTACT! Do not look away, I know you will be tempted too. If he looks away tell him ';Look at me, I know what I did was fcked up.'; then continue... be sure you express how sorry you are and that it will never happen again.


ORRRR


You can beat yourself up about it in front of him. Take a very VERY remorseful tone. Look down and cry and be like ';Oh my fcking god i'm so fcking dumb!! GAAHHHH i can't believe i pulled this crap on you i feel like a piece of shtt for doing this.'; Get where i'm going? Sit down then stand up and and throw yourself back down and scream ';I'm such a fcking idiot *sob sob sob*'; ETC. Just make it over the top so he can see how remorseful you are.





If your boyfriend is the logical type do the first one


If your boyfriend is the emotional type do the second





SIDE NOTE:


If you're cheating on your man you have to take a step back and think about it. Are you sure you're in love with this guy? Is he pleasing you in bed? Sometimes we just wanna have fun though. I myself have major commitment issues HAHA.

No comments:

Post a Comment