Monday, August 16, 2010

What should i expect when my boyfriend goes to the marines ? how can i cope?

alright so , i'm 15 and my boyfriend is almost 18 .


he's starting his training for the marines soon , me and him always fight and he basically cant be with out me . i'm in love with him but i cant show it how he wants me too. hes cheated on me before i really just dont want to lose him and im afraid if he goes hes gunna find someone else or cheat again.


how long will he be gone ? and how can i expect to feel?What should i expect when my boyfriend goes to the marines ? how can i cope?
He'll be gone for 13 weeks, then see you 10 days, then back out for who knows how long.





Women in the forces are said to be extremely promiscuous, so do what you will with that info...





Find someone better, fighting is not required to signify a ';worthwhile relationship';...and if he has already cheated, get someone new...What should i expect when my boyfriend goes to the marines ? how can i cope?
You're 15.





Don't be insulted, but you don't know HOW to take care of a man yet...especially not an 18 year old marine.





This relationship has ended. Take your medicine now and try not to get back under the sheets until you're ready to raise a child.





Good Luck!
once i was cheated on and it broke my heart very bad

No comments:

Post a Comment