Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How can i cope with the break up? :'(?

My boyfriend of 11months just cheated on me when he was drunk, he just kissed a girl and didnt even remember..and then he dumped me because i talked to a guy on myspace ';behind his back'; for months which isnt even true. What are signs he still wants to be with me





But everytime i wake up, I ave so much grief and i just start crying when im thinking about him cheating on me.


How do i get over him? He was all i had left.How can i cope with the break up? :'(?
If u really love him dont let him go.





Try get back with him...


You'll end up being back with him or being happy you atleast tried to do something about it.





If you dont you'll be questioning yourself 'what if?'.





To get over him grab a few close girl friends and have a movie night or shopping night. Or be optimistic you'll find that someone special and continue on with life



No comments:

Post a Comment