Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How do you find someone to have a relationship with?

Im currently divorsing my husband of 2 years as he cheat on me many times and got one of the woman pregnant. However he was the one who left me as I was raped a year into our marriage and he says this was the reason he cheated as he couldnt cope with the thought of what those men did to me. I have be separated from him for almost a year now and feel its time to move on, however anytime Im in a club i end up being chatted up by married men who only want a one night stand whic is not what im looking for. Any ideas would be a great help...thanksHow do you find someone to have a relationship with?
Join a few online dating sites, that are strickly for single people.


Approach men, hopefully the ones you approach will be single, just keep looking, when the time is right you will find someone.How do you find someone to have a relationship with?
join a dating place on the net, matchdoctor is good
crispy is a single virgin, come on baby I will show you a good time, mainly eating
Hello! I feel for you! I am in the same boat. I recently divorced, I am having no luck finding anyone in person %26amp; people on yahoo (no offense) have one thing on their mind (sex). Have you tried e-harmony? This is a good avenue for meeting people, maybe not 100% safe. But, most people on this site do want a long term relationship! www.eharmony.com





I am currently in the system of eharmony.com and talking to some nice courteous people.
take your time. dont rush into another relationship. take time to heal. clubs are rarely good to find a relationship, smalls bars are a little better. you can always try the internet. i have met a few people but it just didn't work out. they are all great guys though. i met my guy in high school. we have had a thing for each other since then but timing was never right.
u could try other places i understand u don't wanna do to those women wat happened to u u could always try new places
usually relationships come find you. if youre younger, id not worry about having one right away, youll find it when you least expect it. enjoy your younger years and look to settle down once you get out of your early years.
your ex sounds a bit of a d**k! get yourself out there and someone nice will probably come along when you least expect it. good luck. x
I'm sorry lauren but that was NOT the reason he cheated on you-but i suspect you already know that. There are lots of us decent,single guy's out there,and as i keep saying-we are,thank god,NOT all the same! I am sure that someday MR RIGHT will come along for you,and you will be happy again,whether it is in a club you meet him in,or on a website-or possibly in the personals of a newspaper,i just know you will be happy eventually-just keep searching,and good luck:-)
HI THERE





DO YOU NEED A FRIEND TO BEGIN





I'M SEROUS ABOUT RELATIONSHIP, AND TIRED HAVING 1-2 TIMES SEEINGS.





IF INTERESTED JUST E-MAIL ME





JAVOKHIR@HOTMAIL.COM








LET'S SAY IF WE MEET EACH OTHER, AND IF WE ENJOY THAN SOMETHING TURNS UP, ANYWAY WHAT YOU GONNA LOSE ???

No comments:

Post a Comment