Friday, August 20, 2010

How can I cope with a heartache and loneliness feeling?

I am divorced, and I want to know how to trust in God that I will get over this and I will be ok. Will I eventually love again? Is that possible? I feel as if I can't do it all over again but I'd hate to live alone because I did like married life, I liked having someone (until he cheated) Does real love really exist? I am full of doubt.How can I cope with a heartache and loneliness feeling?
i wish i could say that u will feel better soon, u won't. it is a gradual thing where it could take years. just focus on god and not the hurt. u will meet someone new when u are ready. join a therapy group of people who will help u with this, give u the support u need to get over this terrible thing. also when we focus on others we aren't so focused on our own hurts. helping others, volunteering and helping people less fortunate than yourself will help u. don't ever doubt the lord and the things he can do. but what doesn't kill u does make u stronger and more mature.How can I cope with a heartache and loneliness feeling?
Real love does exist and the fact that he cheated on you only means that you kissed another frog instead of the prince. You are better off feeling the way you do than if you were to jump right into another relationship too swiftly after the divorce.


Just get out and make some friends, do things to keep yourself busy, and you will meet the right person in the future. If you like bowling, join a bowling league. If you are a church goer, try to see about church events you can take part in. keep telling yourself that he is out there somewhere. Remember that you need the coldness of winter to have the joy of spring, and you are enduring winter right now.


to make sure you get the right person this time, you can even learn a little handwriting analysis which will keep your mind busy until the right person comes along and give you a way to tell how sincere he may or may not be.


You have to be like the boy digging through the pile of manurer in the barn yelling ';there has to be a pony in here somewhere!!'; Think positive and keep looking and you will have the happily married life again and it will be far better with a man you don't have to worry whether he is cheating on you or not.
It is not easy starting over but by doing it one day at a time one step at a time. i too am starting over after 8 years. It is an awful time some days I do not want to function or even get up but I know I need to do this for myself. I find that I call family and friends more often just to say hi. I look at life a bit differently each day Willl become easier but There wil be good and bad days I do not like to be alone either but will have to accept that for now do I want another emotional relationship? Not now I am not ready will I ever be only time will tell that if I meet someone else. But for now the only emotional relationship I need is with me and to get over the loneliness and hurt. Turn to family friends church counseling to help fill the gap find things to occupy the down time if you have kids be with them as often as possible do not rush or look for another relationship because you are lonley take time to heal and focus on yourself. Be strong I wish you the best and if you just need to talk go ahead and contact me you are not alnoe in this many more are out there and we can support each other.
Sometimes if you wait for God to help you, you might not see it. There's a story about a drowning man who calls out to God for help. Three boats come by, but the faithful guy waits for God to save him. he drowns, and goes to Heaven. He asks, ';Lord, I begged you for help, believeing you would save me, yet I drowned anyway'; ';My son,'; said the Lord, ';I sent you THREE boats!'; Bottom line is you can wait and hope to move on, for change, for love again, but YOU have to decide to do something about it! I think you know what to do. Take a chance and go for it. Have fun!
You will love again. I can't even count the times I've been cheated on, and never thought that i would find the one, until my husband now. You have to have faith in God, and he will bring you joy once again. Time heals everythin, and you will once again be in love. Do somethings to make yourself feel valuable. I know for me, shopping is the best medicine. See if you can get together some girls nights, and just hang out, enjoy being single again for a while. Date, don't rush anything because you are feeling lonely and hurt. Hope this helps, and fell better.
yes i'd like to believe real love exists...it's the kind that needs not be painfull...it is forgiving...and kind.


how can you love again when you are thinking you can't do it all over again?...no, as long as you still think that way, don't.


If you want to trust God that He will carry you through this...just put your faith in Him and develop your personal relationship with God by reading the Bible ( it's a good way to know who you're dealing with...do not rely on hearsay =) )


I believe now is the best time for you to do this...while your heart is seeking to know and trust in Him.
Being married or in a relationship doesn't necessarily equal no heartache or an absence of loneliness. Being lonely in a relationship somehow seems lonelier to me that being single and having possibilities.
';If a son asks for bread from any father among you, will he give him a stone?...


If you then, being evil, know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will your heavenly Father give the Holy Spirit to those who ask Him!”





God knows your pain and your needs...if you serve Him, trust Him. Faith in the promises of God are stronger than circumstances.





';We know that all things work together for good for those who love God, who are called according to His purpose.';
absolutly you will get over this time cures everything i just recommend that yourgo alot to church and just get a hobbie that you like that way time will pass and your will always be bussi good luck
It takes time to get over the hurt. Too many people jump right in to another relationship as a rebound, and then they aren't happy then either.





Let your heart heal before fretting about rather love is real! It is! Just take your time, heal, and it will come to you.





Get involved with clubs, sports, a new job, volunteer, keep busy and you'll forget your so lonely.

No comments:

Post a Comment