Friday, August 20, 2010

I have been with my fiance for 6 years , last year i found out he have been cheating on me for the past 3 year

I told him that it's over when i found out, he cried and told me he's sorry and it's over but he even went as far as to so call break it off but i found out recently that he is still messing around i dont want to be in this relationship the question is how do i cope with this deception?I have been with my fiance for 6 years , last year i found out he have been cheating on me for the past 3 year
well, understand and accept that it will hurt for a while. Now don't try to make the pain easier just accept it and deal with it. don't have a relationship to soon before your emotionally ready. Dint get drunk for another 6 months most of the time when we break up we go out to drink and it ends up being a bad thing. The last advice is to not be afraid to get another relationship it will take time but there is no need to fear a broken heart. Pain whether emotional pain or physical pain is a part of life just take ti slow and deal with it. good luckI have been with my fiance for 6 years , last year i found out he have been cheating on me for the past 3 year
You cut all contact. That he was your fiance for 6 years is a red flag. The man has commitment issues.
If he is your fiance..and has been for the past 6 years. His already cheating..you dont need that, when you marry him he will obviously continue doing it. Get rid of him, im sure you can do better.

No comments:

Post a Comment