Friday, August 20, 2010

What do I do with a cheating boyfriend?

I had been dating this guy for nearly two years, when we broke up after the summer because I felt like he wasn't putting any effort into our relationship. We have since rekindled it, but the other day I found out some horrible news that he cheated on me. 9 months ago in June eh started hanging out with these ';Dalton girl'; (that was what they were called because of their school) and I began to feel slightly jealous and insecure, because he was spending a lot of time with them. I asked him about it a few times, but he assured me nothing was going on. Even after we broke up I thought there was something going on, so I asked him again but he denied everything, and like a moron I believed him. A few days ago I was on his computer and I saw a message to someone mentioning cheating. I asked him point out and he told me he had had a thing with a Dalton girl, but it was after we split up, being insistent that it was after. However, I thought it sounded fishy so I went onto his email because I know his password (I know, very sneaky thing to do), and found all these emails to her in the summer, from June until now, with them telling each other how much they loved each other and couldn't wait to see each other again. The ironic thing is that I went to visit him in Spain in the summer, when he was having something with her, and some of the emails date back to when I was right there.


Only once he found out I knew everything did he start admitting things, but he said they were over after summer because he loved me, yet there are emails from December and January this year where he tells her he loves her. Asking him, he says they were over but he was still flirting with her.


He says he feels horrible about it and he regrets it, but if you felt so bad, then why would he have kept it going for 3 months behind my back, and not telling me until I found out 9 months later?


When I said he had lost me he cried so much - something I have have never seen before and told me he would do anything to get me back, and he wasn't giving up that easily.





I know this might be obvious to some people, but my head is very messed up and I could do with an outsiders opinion. So someone please help me figure out what do do, or how to cope with this whole situation.What do I do with a cheating boyfriend?
i can honestly say i know what you're going through, my ex who i was with did the same thing to me over 3 years with about 3 different girls. i would confront him each time and he'd apologise, cry, tell me he loved me and say he didn't know why he did it. and each time i would take him back.





looking back on it, i don't know why i did, because after the first or second time he knew he could get away with it. just because your boy's sorry doesn't mean it won't happen again.





do what's right for you, but at the end of the day he's a jerk for treating you this way and clearly isn't mature enough for a proper relationship as he wants more. you won't be able to trust him, especially as you say its continued into January. so be strong and walk away with your dignity still intack, as it isn't your fault and it's definitely his loss.What do I do with a cheating boyfriend?
it sounds to me like he wasnt thinking staright. maybe it lifted his ego to have another girl thinking about him. it seems that he realized that he made a mistake AFTER the fact. he can change. it will take him time but its possible. BUT he needs to prove himself to u.....but um....its not looking good....
From now on, you'll never trust him or anything that he says. Without trust, you have nothing in the end. I would just drop it and find someone that will care for you and you only.
listen im the biggest cheater in the world..and the only thing that gets me is a gf that can actually do the same stuff rigth back to me..its hottt..
DUMP HIS SORRY ***! you can do so much better.
cut the long story short and ditch the @#$%^ up loser. you don't deserve such nor does he deserve your sweet love.
once a cheater always a cheater!!!!!!!!!!!!
i would give him another chance and if you see some of the same stuff happening again dump his *** and like like the person above me kick him in the nads
kick him in the *** and find someone you think is nicer, you will get over the ugly cheater soon!
take it from a girl whos been there. if they didnt like you enough to stay faithful the first time then nothing will change. ive been there!


taken 2 of my ex's back, the first one cheated i took him back just for him to do it again. and the second ended 5 mnths ago, he ended it with me for someone else 2 years ago, came crawling back on his hands and knees, took him back only to have him leave me for someone else againg 5 mnths ago. only this time i had our wedding planned and we now have a baby son. if the seed of doubt is in there head that they think someone else is better than who they are with . . . that will nevr go. dont make the same mistake i did and let him hurt you again . . . cos he will, u deserve better
You have to dump him! he can't be trusted, and if you don't have trust you don't have anything. He doesn't take you or your relationship seriously. Find a guy who will make you his number one ( and only ) priority and move on. For sure it's going to hurt for awhile, but in the long run you will be better off, and so much happier. Good luck,lol.
Cheating doesn't always mean the relationship should be over. It means that there is something wrong with the relationship. You have to look at yourself and see if you have any faults. Some guys cheat because they are insecure, but some cheat because they aren't getting what they want from their woman.





Were you giving your man EVERYTHING he wanted sexually, verbally, emotionally, etc? I've been in relationships where the woman had a good excuse for not giving me all that I asked for; however some other woman was glad to give it to me.





If your BF wants something from you that you're not able to give him...then you either need to get use to sharing him or you need to leave him.
sweet hard boy are boy they will chit every time the opportunity Com's ,is very hard to ritziest. a man is like that , and no one can control this. the sex is to powerful to resist. you the girls do the same ,so you accept it or not. you diced
Yeah, he was crying in the arms of another girl when you two broke up. He is a world-class cheater that doesn't know how to be a man. Save yourself the headache and heartache: Lose the guy and find someone else who would appreciate you more. Do some curb kicking right now!
  • vista
  • mortgage
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment