Friday, August 20, 2010

My bf had sex with another girl (once) between our 1st and 2nd date, is that considered cheating?

ive been with my boy for 4 months. we love each other very much and want this to be a long term relationship. I just found out that he had sex with one of his female friends the night before our 2nd date. he says they were both drunk, it was a one nighter which didnt mean anything, and he feels bad for doing it. Does that count as cheating? Or is it ok given that we hadnt considered ourselves to be in a real relationship at that time, although we were very interested in heading towards that commitment.


To add insult to injury, he is still friends with her, but she now has feelings for him and is trying to break up our relationship. He insists that she wont ever have him as a boyfriend, that he isnt even really attracted to her like that anymore, but I still consider her a threat. And I dont like her, for obvious reasons.


He is adament that we can survive this, but i dont know how to cope. I keep visualising them having sex in my mind, over and over.


Please, help me learn to cope!My bf had sex with another girl (once) between our 1st and 2nd date, is that considered cheating?
he cheated after 1 date, no it is not cheating you were not in a relationship yet

No comments:

Post a Comment