Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Should I end my 16 yr relationship with the father of my kids?

I have been with this man for 16 years. We never married. Back in June of 09 he cheated on me with a woman, 20 years older than himself (he is 41, she is 61)....After I caught him lying to me, and sneaking out to see her, I told him that I was done with him. He moved out for a little while, but I made the mistake of taking him back in because I love him. I thought I would be able to cope with the fact he cheated on me, however...what makes it worse is that he is STILL communicating with this person. He says that he was ';drunk and horny'; when he cheated on me with her, but that now they are just friends. I log into his cell records to see how much they are communicating and it's quite a bit...It's pretty much everyday...mostly texting...but there are occasional actual phonecalls made with him being the initiator. Most of the calls last from 15 min to about 45 min...they are about once a week. We have argued and argued over this communication they are doing. He insists they are nothing more than friends, and that he enjoys the conversation because she can keep up with him when it comes to sports and pollitics, and I have no interest in that. I love him....and would love to keep our family together...we have 2 kids together...but I really want him to stop talking to her and he refuses. In fact, he has refused so much that he now gets mad at ME for asking. What do you think?Should I end my 16 yr relationship with the father of my kids?
I think he's an absolute DOG.





I don't think he should still be talking to her at all!! OH MY NO! It's so completely disrespectful!!





I know you love him...I know you want to be a family again, but you can't allow him to have his cake, and eat it too.





I definitely think it's time for you to do something drastic...As in Leave. Now that will obviously get his attention...and THEN you can list your demands. NO MORE CONTACT.





He he gets angry, or refuses...then be done. Really done.





GOOD LUCK! (And I'm sorry!)Should I end my 16 yr relationship with the father of my kids?
What keeps you there? After 16 years, 2 children and no wedding ring, I would have dropped his a$$ a long time ago. I would have told him that he could have the old lady! That's just me though.
You love him? Okay...he doesn't love you...Think about that. Do you really want to stay with someone that will be like this? ANYONE that treats you like this is NOT WORTH LOVING....Get strong and realize YOU ARE BETTER THAN THIS
You need to respect yourself.....more than you ';love'; him.





Your children need to know that their mother has boundaries and will not allow anyone, including their father walk all over her.
you stay together for you kids but if you kids grown then leave this low down dirty dog he in love with the other woman
Hell yes you should end it. Throw his grave robbing rear out to her. I have been in your shoes, my wife and I have both cheated. I talk to nobody I have done anything with, nor does she. I would not tolerate it. And I know for damn sure my wife wouldnt tolerate it. Next time he is talking to her, or texting her just walk up and to him and throw his stuff in his lap and tell him to leave. If he is refusing, let him refuse it all. He is refusing to respect you, and constantly talking to someone he cheated on you with. Do you really want to continue to put up with that? Sooner or later he will start hiding it. And I wouldnt doubt if he is still seeing her. Drunk and horny or not he screwed up. Not you. If you arent going to leave him, at least get even.
  • vista
  • mortgage
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment