Friday, August 20, 2010

How can I cope with the fact that my dad is with his mistress?

Me and my family found out that my dad has been cheating on my mom for 9+ year. We have found out this after my mom passed away. This is hard for me to cope with... I'm still at home with my dad and is girlfriend(mistress) comes over during weekends. My dad doesn't know that we know his secret...Please help I don't know what to do. I feel like I can't confront my dad about this there is more to this but it's a long storyHow can I cope with the fact that my dad is with his mistress?
bahahhah i agree with you on the ernie part, he was an @$$ when he answered my question too.. but you need to confront your dad about it before it builds up inside for too long.. good luck (:How can I cope with the fact that my dad is with his mistress?
You know you just need to tell him the truth. Tell him that before he dies too (and say it in front of her), you want him to know that you know they were together before your mother passed away. And that while he may think it is cool to break marital vows and disrespect and lie to the family, you do not. Nor do you feel comfortable having her around you. And then turn to her and tell her that since she has no self-respect, she ought to have enough respect for the dead and the grieving to go home.





If she starts in on anything just look at her and tell her that if she was anything more than a Vagina and a good time he would have had the respect for her to wait until he was divorced to start doing her.





And if you are grown, move out as quickly as you can. Your dad is a jerk.
This is none of your business. Mind your own business. His cheating on his wife was not right but you do not know the whole story (maybe she knew and encouraged him) (maybe she was having an affair too but was more discreet). You never know so continue to treat your father with dignity and respect and do not bring this up again. Confronting your dad will only bring grief and it sounds to me that your family has had enough grieving. Also you do not betray your mother's memory by being sweet and polite with this woman. It was not her fault. She was not the one who was married. And, even if the situation is awful, your mom has passed away and it would only hurt everybody to expose this indiscretion.
Try confronting him about this, and have his mistress in the room when you do. Let him know that he really hurt the family by having an affair. You can only hope that he admits it was wrong, and that he says he's sorry for what he did. I know it's hard, but after all of this is over then maybe you could forgive him.
you should talk to your dad about this.


tell him how you felt when u found out and that he hurt you by having an affair. it will help you,


and it will help get all thats on your mind,


pour your heart out and dont worry about what he's going to say because really now, he doesn't have the right to be angry or upset at you, because he's the one who hurt you the most.


you have to confide in someone otherwise it's all going to build up inside you.
You should talk to your dad. Tell him you are dis at eased when his lady friend comes around and at this time do not want to share his time with you. Say it's nothing against her personally ( even if it is) but when she's around you miss your mom all the more and seeing her makes you unhappy. GOOD LUCK.
******* hell ernie you just typed a load of bull ****.Where are you from a different planet crist her dad did do wrong and he shouldn't be aloud to get away with it the easy way. x
ew omg im sorry...call the police. haha jk..kinda.


lol i would just confront him, the worst that will happen is that he wont do anything about it, but its worth a shot :)


good luck... :)
I don't really know, but the answerer 'Ernie' here seems to be defending himself.


Ernie, be careful!
Stay strong and ignore Ernie he is a low life....I wish I could send his some hate mail but probably a punk to not allow anyone to email him

No comments:

Post a Comment