Wednesday, August 18, 2010

MEN: do you have jealous wives/girlfriend? why do they get jealous? how do you cope? why do you stay?

to the men out there..are you with a woman is jealous of a LOT of things you do? whether its going to a friend's house? taking a phone call? you've never done anything to warrant that behavior nor will you ever cheat on her but shes jealous anyway. how do you deal with her behavior and how do you get the strength to stay?MEN: do you have jealous wives/girlfriend? why do they get jealous? how do you cope? why do you stay?
I'm in a relationship that she is jealous of everything. It makes it hard to have friends and be with her. Careing about her is all that keeps me here.MEN: do you have jealous wives/girlfriend? why do they get jealous? how do you cope? why do you stay?
Yes, my girlfriend suspects things all the time for no-reason. I only stay because I hate living alone. I know if I had another woman who wanted to be with me, I would leave. I am thirty eight and it isn't as easy to get in a relationship like it was when I was seventeen, damn it.
Why are you concerned about this? Are you one of those wives who do this? I still don't get your point whats it to you what a married couple does. Or is it your the female friend of some married man who's wife keeps him away from.

No comments:

Post a Comment