Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Women please tell me how do you forgive ?

Your husband/or boyfriend cheat on you.Please tell me how did you cope with it ,did you forgive .If so How did you do it ,just let it go and everything is back to normal or what?


I would like married people to jump on this because I find it harder on them to deal with situation like this ,they have kids and others many more commitments to think about before they decide anything as oppose to Boyf-Gfreind ,the can call it a quit and move on nothing left behind.





Women please tell me how do you forgive ?
My husband and I cheated on each other in the beginning of our relationship.. me after about 2 months of dating him and he forgave me. Then he cheated on me after about 5 months of dating and we broke up for a little while but we were both so depressed without one another so I forgave him. We've been good ever since, and promised to be faithful forever. Contrary to popular belief, the trust can be completely restored after time. We were both young and stupid at the time and we were still learning. Now I would never cheat on him.Women please tell me how do you forgive ?
well i had a grandfather that cheated on my grandma with her own sister when she was younger, and she told me it was hard too forgive him but she made the choice too stay with him and do it anyway. for me i don't know what i'd do but i just think it's a matter of choice too each person and no one can tell you what to do in a situation like that cause your feelings may be different from there's.

No comments:

Post a Comment