Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Cheating in relationships? forgive but cant forget...?

I am in a year and almost a half relationship...Two weeks into the relationship my bf admitted to having cheated one of the first nights. I forgave him. He says he hasnt done it since...sometimes it pops into my head. He has lied about many other things not that though since. Tonight it just wont leave my head. I even pictured the scene. It makes me sick. I have thought about cheating but never did it.


I really love him but hate him so much sometimes.


I don't know what to do.


Tonight I almost feel like breaking up with him b/c I feel like if a year and a half later I am still thinking about it...I will never forget it...


And I will never be able to get passed it, and our relationship will never get past a certain point and if it doesnt what is the point...


(sigh)


Im so sad right now but I cant call him.


P.S. One month ago our relationship turned into a long distance one...it will stay this way for the next three months.


How do I cope?


What to do?Cheating in relationships? forgive but cant forget...?
It's hard. I had a girlfriend cheat on me, and she left me for the other guy. I think about it all the time, but over time I came to forgive her. We are even friends now, although I hate the guy she's with! It is hard to forget, and there will be times in your relationship that it will surface. At the end of the day though, you say that you love this guy, so that will conquer everything. If on the other hand, you find yourself getting more and more stressed by it, try talking to your boyfriend, and explaining the way you feel. It might do you some good to work it out of your system. Long distance relationships are also hard, but again if there is love between the two of you then you should be fine. Good luck with it all, and I wish you the best.Cheating in relationships? forgive but cant forget...?
Im with


PSEUDONYM45


(the second guy to comment)


100%


Good Luck!


I think you guys can do it!
get a new b/f
cheating is the most cruel thing that can happend in marriage


therfore there is no way to change...above all FORGET IT


you r gonna be portraying scenes tehr est of your life as long u r with him......get out of that drama


love is involve i know...but you r just hurting yourself,you not even are happy at all,a man that cheats shouldn't be call a man....where is your dignity at? on the floor.....why is that? because you want it like that....pick it up and leave him....you love him? yes u might say....but remember,,,forget him is going to be easier than forget what he did to you.....


find someone else...somebody that really apreciate yourself as a person,i know that is not easy to stop loving from one day to another but...time is the best thing to cure,so is your decision but...how do you know if u won't find someone else? if u don't is better to be alone than being with someone that does not deserve your love.....


if someone cheats he willl do it again


there is not guarantee if he just says i amso sorry


sorry is too late


he should think about you before

No comments:

Post a Comment