Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Is phone sex cheating?

Ok I'm 18yrs old. My boyfriend is 19 and I'm 100% committed to him. He is in the Navy, and will be going out for 6months at a time, and everytime he will be coming back to me.





but when he leaves i just feel like i have no one there for me, i gave up a lot of people to be with him, i sorta just like inoculated myself so i can be with him 24/7. An its like the day he leaves one my ex bfs always ends up calling//txting me, along with about 3-4 other guys. and they always want phone sex.. i recently asked one of the guys if phone sex is cheating and he said '; no its coping ';





i honestly feel like it IS for sure cheating, and i KNOW my bf will feel the same way.





but it is better than going out, and actually cheating isn't it..





i just feel so alone without him here with me ';/


i'm doing all i can do to keep myself busy. we have a baby girl 2month old together so that helps for the most part, but she is really good at sleeping at night and thats usually when we would do most of our talking and now im just so alone..





so please please please if you have ever been in the place i feel like im in tell me what you did, what you would do or how you would handle it.. ';/Is phone sex cheating?
I waited 2 yrs. while my b/f was in the Air Force. I was absolutely crazy about him (and still am). Other guys were the farthest thing from my mind. I used the quiet, lonely nights to write him long letters that kept him going when times got rough for him. I hung out with single girls and had a lot of good times with them. Maybe you could get a hobby or join a club or group where you might have an interest in something.


Whenever I longed for or even day dreamed about being with someone, it was always only with the one I loved. If you hope to have a future with your b/f you need to abandon the thoughts of other guys. There are a million other things that can occupy your mind and time. Six months may seem like a long time; but it will be over before you know it. Look forward ..... and plan on the time when the 'three' of you can be together again.Is phone sex cheating?
Well pick a hobby or two. Watch a little tv or learn a new instrument. Anything you can do to keep busy. It is hard but you have to be loyal to him since he is loyal to you.





Answer mine?





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;…
It is cheating because your being intimate with someone esle when you shouldn't maybe isn't physically cheating, but you know it is wrong and it is something to worth being upset over it.
yes....that is def. cheating





sorry to say





me? i made this thing, or find other stuff to do


or call someone that you know doesn't want in your pants and talk to them.
I would consider it yes. I would not want my bf doing that ESPECIALLY if its an ex. Nor would I want to do that with someone else other than him.
yea that's cheating
nope. Want my phone number?
Dear Taylor,


Well to be very honest and fair, I personally think that it is REALLY NOT to be considered as “cheating” if you are indulging in ‘phone sex’ with men other than your boy-friend. ( Specially under your given circumstances ).





But if you would like to hear my complete explanation and justification for my statement, then I suggest that you write to me directly on my email address ( maxalikhan@yahoo.com ) so that I can THEN also write to you directly, in detail and at length – because through Yahoo Answers, you are only permitted to send a limited number of words per mail.


Max ( the FUNGUY ).

No comments:

Post a Comment