Wednesday, August 18, 2010

My husband is a cheating, lying bastard.!!!Has anyone had a similar experience??

Two months after my son was born I found out my husband was having an affair with the attorney he works for, and she is 20 years his senior!!! I have since found out that during my pregnancy, he was cheating with another girl from the office,, and she is also married. I asked him to move out because I was so upset by the fact the he had so little regard for our babies health and welfare, out sleeping around and then coming home to me. He could have given me a STD and that could have harmed our baby. He doesn't understand why I am so upset, and tells me I'm crazy. Has anyone else had an experience like this and how do you cope???My husband is a cheating, lying bastard.!!!Has anyone had a similar experience??
i believe it is a hard thing to get past, but i also think and take it for what it's worth, that once they begin cheating it will always be this way, and it is easier to get out now than wait around and put your heart into it again, and find out you have been betrayed again.you aren't crazy,your being realistic about it, reality is what you need to make hard decisions like this.he thinks if he minimizes the situation and plays it down that you will too, but really he is not remorseful, nor does he take responsibility for this at all, so if he doesn't view it as wrong than he will indeed do it again. don't settle for him, theres someone better for you out there, don't comprimise your belief system here, or you will be conprimising it in the future, if someone hurts you confront it, if there is no remorse from the person who hurt you than i would be out of there.My husband is a cheating, lying bastard.!!!Has anyone had a similar experience??
you go girl

Report Abuse



He doesn't understand.......





At this point I would ask you%26gt; does it really matter what he thinks?





You know what he did, he knows what he did. You've asked him to move out...its time to move on.





Unless you are considering taking him back....and that is something I wouldn't have to think twice about especially with an answer like his. He doesn't seem to care or think about anything but himself. There is no excuse for his behavior or excuse for his answers.





Best wishes for you and your new baby.
you need to move on !!!!!!!
that guy id a bastard! You should forget about him and have a good life! get a divorce! You only have 1 life use it wisely!
If you are looking for sanity in this situation, it does not exist. Your husband has a big problem, and you are going to drive yourself nuts trying to make it make sense. It is HIS problem, not yours. Even though you are married.





Good Luck.





Peace.
statistically over 50% of the people know what you're going thru
Why are you still with this man? Put the divorce papers in motion and be thankful that he's going to be someone else's problem in the future.
You have every reason to be upset. He's just telling you that you are crazy because he's trying to justify what he did. But, there is no justification for him cheating on you. You did the right thing by asking him to leave. You don't deserve someone treating you this way. My ex did this to me too. The best thing to do right now, is to continue to put your child first and just take one day at a time. Things will get better as time goes on. Good luck!
I am glad you kick him to the curb......you just did the best thing for you %26amp; your baby....you are not crazy....but he sound as if you are the one who did the cheating....but my story is the same....married 10 y%26amp;found out he was doing it for the longest time....i called my doctor get tested...thank god iam fine...but the fear of getting aids or any thing was very scary.....now iam in a middle of divorce%26amp;moving with my doughter who is 9 years old.....
Divorce him fast. You and your baby deserve much better. For your own health its the best thing to do. Your Child needs a role-model as a father and that man cannot provide him/her with that. Also make sure you get tested for HIV/AIDS and STDs. You could also ring around to the girls he has been with and try and find out more. Good Luck!
Your husband's behaviour was immature. (but common)


But its over, move forward.


Get some counselling together, for the sake of your son.


Make a list for your husband, stating all the ways he has to kiss your *** now. You have the power. Enjoy it!


Don't let cheating ruin your life together, it can bring u closer, if you open your heart to one another, again.


Love heals all.
yes, id put a hit on them
I am so sorry to hear that... He is so wrong to risks passing a std too you and your children, How selfish is that...





I am having a similiar situation like yours the only difference is I do not have any proof that he is cheating on me. I am only assuming because I am 8mth's pregnant, he has not touched me. The last time we had sex, it was when the baby was conceived. He sleeps on the couch every night and he totally ignores me. I got fed up and I asked him was he cheating on me because we have not been together and he said that I am being ridicoulous.





I said too him that I will never have sex with him unless he shows me proof that he is healthy. I suggested that he takes a Aids tests and he got so upset at me and said that he is busy working hard and he does not need to come home to BS... So he is not going to admit it too me but I am watching him.. It so frustrating too be with someone that you can't trust and on top of it all, you have to worry that he does not pass a disease to me and the children.. Good Luck and hopefully things get better for you...
OMG he is compeley selfish and if he thinks that those things were alright to do, then he really has a problem. But you did the right thing, if he didn't care once about the consenquices that he was going to face when you found out that he was cheating then he doesn't desrive you... Family is supose to come first... you lost you and his family and if he can't understand why your so upset it's his problem not yours.. just don't let it stress you out...loser like that don't desrive women like you... thats why half the time you are always single because they don't understand what a realtionship, or commitment is.. move on and you'll be better off without him...
you poor thing its hard enough having a baby with out having to deal with HIM%26gt; I do hope you have got rid of him!! You deserve so much better
WOW! Kick his a ss to the curb!
hey girl you did the right thing .. he was in the wrong.. and why in the hell is he telling you that you are crazy I would have done the same and then some .. and if he is cheating now then he will never stop .. they never change... well hun good luck .. and you are not the crazy one he is ..
Yup, I divorced him. You need to get away from that man. Don't you think you deserve better?? Cause you most certainly do!
Yes, I had a similar experience, I divorced it 25 years ago.
talk to me you poor thing get rid of him he will never stop trust me
get rid of him get him out of the house and raise the baby yourself my mom did it to me and im fine i think
Be kind to yourself and get out of that situation. It is not healthy for you or your child. Let him find someone else, and see if they will tolerate his irrational behaviour.
Been there, seen it, had it done to me.





You throw the bum out, file for divorce, file for sole custody, get yourself tested for HIV/AIDS and STDs, and start your life over fresh.
Been there done that bought a t-shirt sent out zillions of post cards, moved on re-married------never having to worry about that crap again!
Unfortunately when a husband can cheat on his wife he isn't usually be the type to be considerate. There is no easy way to deal with it, don't let him make you feel like you are crazy, he is wrong on many counts. If you can financially, physically and mentally manage with a young baby on your own, I say go ahead and kick his a** to the curb.
I am so sorry, he is an awful husband, i'm glad you kicked him out, your baby deserves a better father figure.
this calls for a divorce
Lose him NOW. The longer you allow his behavior to continue (you do so by staying with him) the worse it will become. You can be a good mom, a better mom, without him. In time you will find a good man who will love you and your child. Sorry hun, this one is not worth keeping around, he is a heartbreak waiting to happen.
No personal experience, plenty of business experiece due to helping folks who had similar troubles.





OF COURSE HE'S GOING TO SAY YOU'RE CRAZY! In a cheater's mind, they didn't do anything wrong or what they did isn't ';that bad.';





He's like a dog, sniffing out what he can get. Dump him, get child support and don't sleep with him anymore. Next time, he could bring HIV home.
I was that man in a past life and learned the very hard way. and now I would never even think of cheating so to shed some positive light men do change but it has to be his idea.





I suggest strongly if you love this guy and you think you can get past this to try to work things out if both parties are willing. and then forgive him and make him slowly earn your trust back.. But he has to make a big effort to change.





My wife seperated from me when I cheated and then started dressing hot and going to bars and left me with the kids until I was on my best behavior. needles to say that worked for a while she eventually found a great guy that could keep his penis in his pants and honored his wedding vows and she is extremely happy.





I am now on my second marrage and Its funny when you really love someone and you don't want to risk losing them you never even think of cheating again
I've had that happen to me with my EX wife. You either learn to except it, or get out of the relationship. Very seldom do people change.





My ex wife has been re-married for over 20 years now. She cheats on him, but he excepted it.

No comments:

Post a Comment