Friday, August 20, 2010

Why do I dream he is cheating on me?

I have had this reoccuring dream that my boyfriend is cheating on me. I had one last night but usually it is with this one girl that he met while out of town with his friends and was talking to behind my back (until I found out). But last night, it was different girl that I have never met nor do I know if she is even in existence.





These dreams are very vivid. I can remember every detail and they really really upset me. I wake up crying and mad. I have a hard time getting over them. I just want to know if anyone has had any kind of dreams like this and how they cope with them.





My boyfriend is loyal and I want to trust him but with these reoccuring dreams, I am finding it very hard. This is a serious issue and I would appreciate only serious responses.Why do I dream he is cheating on me?
I have had many dreams over the years, most I do not remember. The ones I do recall seem to be accurate and based in all these things I have put together, small clues and even little comments made and body language that my conscious mind picked up and in my unconscious mind put together.





If you are having dreams about your boyfriend cheating on you, its because he has or will, just because you have no real outward signs yet, does not mean you have not noticed things. I find that dreams have never, ever misdirected me, I do not ever see lies there. I do trust my own mind to puzzle things out, things like this. Do not mistrust you own intuition and or perceptions.Why do I dream he is cheating on me?
Maybe this is a way of saying that the two of ya'll shouldn't be. Take a break from him and see if the dreams reoccur. I believe that since he was already talking to another girl behind your back, that that is what is causing the dreams and the reason why it is harder for you to trust him. Take a break and see what happens.
because dreams are your thoughts recirculating at night. Your brain doesn't create dreams from now where. Your brain creates dreams from all the thought you had that day.





So therefore its in your mind. You are probably in the back of your mind thinking about your bf maybe cheating on you. And when you go back to sleep, those thought are being played back in your head through your dreams
Me. I am a religious person who believes in charma so it's probably is charma. I had the same problems with my ex girlfriend. Almost everynight i drempt about her cheating on me. Then one day i see her holdin hands with some asshole!


So yeahhhhhhhhh.... It's probably charma bitting you in the ***... Sorry hun, don't get to wrked up about it when you see hi cheatin on you.

No comments:

Post a Comment