Friday, August 20, 2010

MY HORRIBLE SISTER!!!?

hi, well were shell i start ok here it goes, well i have this bitchy sister ok.. she takes things out on me if she is pissed or she didn't get her way, she's always lying to my mum and my me and i know she is lying but i just don't say anything to her, she isn't the same as before when she always wanted to tell me things. she over does things e.g '; if i did something exultantly then i say am sorry she will go on about it to just get me into more trouble. she fakes things and always cheats on her coursework (copes from Google, and puts it in her work, and say it her work) she annoying and never stops talking and also she tried to act pissed but she's not just wants people to say to her ';oh Monica are you ok?';. and as she is older then me and wiser then me when i ask her for help she acts like she doesn't know but later on she would do it for her self. she is also my half sister and we didn't grew up together she came to this country 2 years ago (and me 8 years ago).





so please can you tell me how i can show her i don't care if she's trying to heart me and also show her that if she is being bitchy i wouldn't care, also can you please tell me how i could do things on my own and show her that i don't need her help.





thank you and please don't say speak to her because am not good with these kind of things and she is the most cold hearted person (believe me)








thank youMY HORRIBLE SISTER!!!?
If you want to be less dependent on your sister but you need advice from someone you can always talk to friends, or your parents. Or you know there are A LOT of people who post there personal problems here and get some pretty good advice to pick from , (some not so great but you'll figure that out) To show her that it doesn't bother you about the stuff she does well it's simple don't let it, if shes as cold hearted as you say she is then she's looking for a reaction out of you, cause she prob thinks it's funny, best thing you can do is just shrug it off and leave her be get your advice else where and you'll be fine. Hope this helps :PMY HORRIBLE SISTER!!!?
my sister does the same thing and she undermindes me all the time. i think yoou should tell ur parents or send her to jail or someting. My theory is everything happens for a reason, Think about it.
stop complaining. get over it
lmao get over it, sounds normal. alot of ppl are like that when they're young
talk to them

No comments:

Post a Comment