Friday, August 20, 2010

How do i cope with the fact that my boyfriend of 7 years cheated on me?

OK i am 22 years old and he is 23. We have been together since our sophmone year in high school. I just found out last thursday that he had cheated on me befoe i had gotten pregnant this was 3 years ago. He had sex with a girl he didnt even know at our neighbors apartment. He says ';hes sorry and that he wishes he could take it back if he had known that this was going to possibly break his family he never would have done it.'; I dont know how to deal with this i love him so much i love my little family. It just breaks my heart to know that this happened. I dont understand these years have been so good since our daughter was born. She loves us so much. The worst part is that we planned on gettting married in november of 2009. And ive been planning our wedding. someone please give me some good advice.How do i cope with the fact that my boyfriend of 7 years cheated on me?
The only ones that matter at the end of the day are yourself, him, and the children. There are going to be people who tell you things that you do not want to hear because you love him. You can either choose to listen, and grow cold and angry or, you can choose to ask him to tell you the whole truth so you can begin to heal. Please understand that this is not about you, what you did or didnt do, this is totally a decision he has made on his own, and he has to find a way to forgive himself, ask for your forgiveness and begin to heal together- if that is what you choose to do. I have lived it, been there, done it so all i can say to you is search your heart- do you see someone who loves you as an individual( not thinking about the affair) or do you see someone who treats you bad, and disrespects constantly? Sometimes actions do speak louder than words, but no matter the outcome you have to forgive- or you will become someone you no longer like. God bless you-TammyHow do i cope with the fact that my boyfriend of 7 years cheated on me?
Nest time get married first. Dump this guy. He'll cheat again. He's sorry that he got caught.

No comments:

Post a Comment