Friday, August 20, 2010

So lost after 6 years, How do I cope? PLZ help.?

Firstly, please take time and read my situation, try to understand it, and then give me your answer.





I am recently separated from the love of my life; we had a lot of trials and tribulations. I compromised a lot, and so did he. I was with him for almost 6 yrs; we split up for about 6 weeks, over something that was very minor to me, but very major to him. Now that we have been apart, he says I have changed, and he doesn’t have to settle for less to come back to me, that he was cheating himself all along, that he could have someone better. I’m not bashing him at all - I understand, and people are entitled to feel the way they want to. But it is so hard for me to just pick up and move on, I know he loves me, and cares. And I definitely love him, probably more than I should.





Is it possible to love someone soooooooooo much, and not be with them. - Or to try to re-start your life, if they are the only true love you have ever known?





I am 26, and have been with him since I was 20 - I am so scared to face the world alone now, I don’t want to meet new people. I am afraid to get hurt in the process.





How do I cope? - I cry every day, even at work at my desk like right now. I am so LOST - I don't know what to do, I have lost my appetite over the last month, I mean I might eat a hot dog and a Pepsi all day. Or yesterday I had, 1 string cheese, a nectarine and a Pepsi - the whole day.





I can’t focus on anything. I get all these emotional moods swings, one minute I feel strong, then I feel weak again, and hopeless.So lost after 6 years, How do I cope? PLZ help.?
I'm sorry you have been hurt - but you know what? You're still young and you get another chance to find your TRUE love. You may still have feelings for this man, but it's very clear that he doesn't want you back. So, in the immortal words of Gloria Gaynor, ';(You) Will Survive!'; You needn't punish yourself any more for losing him. No man is worth starving yourself or making yourself sick over. Not even me. (just kidding) but seriously you need to pick yourself up and brush yourself off. I understand you are hurting right now but in those moments of strength that you have, look at yourself in the mirror. You must believe that you are worth every bit and more of a deserving man's affections and nothing less. Don't settle for second best - here's your chance to go after what you really want in a man and get it! Shoot for the stars, you'll be glad you did.





I will say that it's perfectly normal to grieve. But grieve no more - your best days are ahead of you and if you continue to look back to this guy, you're going to miss out on your future #1 - the guy who will make you perfectly and wholly happy. I wish you all the best with this - you truly deserve nothing but the best.So lost after 6 years, How do I cope? PLZ help.?
No use crying over spilled milk, you can move on. i was in a relationship for 7 years ive moved on and now happily married, it wasn't ment to be if he wanted to come back he would be home a long time ago cheer up skipper
EAT, DRINK, AND get laid
You will be better in time. it might take a long time, but you will be better.





Do things you enjoy, and didn't get to do with him - all those ';compromises'; can now be undone! Enjoy being yourself, both alone and with people. Get out and do exciting things.





Women mature much faster than men. i bet in time he's sorry you broke up. but by then you definitely won't be.





Good luck!
I know how you feel. I heart more than hell to lose someone you loved so much. But, it depends on the thing that came between you. If he was strong and loved you he would over come it no matter what!





Life is about making new friends and meeting new people. Feeling sorry will never help. Listen my advice would be re-start your life. Open your eyes again to the beautiful world of bars, park, and movie theaters. Find a new guy who actually likes you no matter what happens. Ok you've been with him for 6 years. My parents were together for 8 years and then divorced. My grandparents are married 35 years and they literally argue almost everyday! It is funny by the way. So throw away all his stuff, get some more friends, and look for a new life. Get a night life rhythm and have more girls-night-out. Be spontaneous and wild! This is life, you only get one.





BTW: I'm a 15 year old guy living in Florida. Just because I'm young doesn't mean I can't give you good advice. Hope you find what you want.

No comments:

Post a Comment