Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Your loving Wife/husband is cheating you?

Life's surprises are not always so happy, they might be sad, disappointing and sometimes shocking, and the strongest is the one who knows how to cope with.


Imagine this situation: You have married after a long and strong love story and one evening you return home after a tiring and tense workday to find your love in the arms of another person in your bed, tell me frankly what would you do then?Your loving Wife/husband is cheating you?
Revenge.Your loving Wife/husband is cheating you?
I would tell them not to jump out of the bed and make a mess. Even, I would ask them to continue the activity and meantime they could tell me why and how they find each other. Love, or just an adventure, or what? And if the scenario aroused me then I tried to join to the sex, if not then I would postpone to do my wife. And, of course, later I would discuss with my wife what to do, how to continue, etc.
If they have the nerve to bring this person home into your bed it is time to LEAVE them. Not only did they cheat, they insulted you while they were at it. They should of gone to a hotel, or did it in a car out of respect for you. Get a clue and leave, or kick them out ! You will never ever be able to trust them again.
Probably rant and scream for a while and then calm down and take stock of the situation. If in bed and it was ';our'; bed then that would make it all the more degrading. I would not forgive that ever. So he would have to go. I would probably put all his stuff in black bin bags and change the locks.
Well it didn't quite happen like that...he didn't bring her ';home'; to our house...it was a workplace situation and what I did was found out her cell # by my cell records and called her and threatened to kick her ***! To make a long story short I went to court and I now have a no contact order til August...that will mark two years...who knows what will happen after that! :)
if it happened to me ?


i would go and never look back neither for excuses nor for fixing things between us.


it would be the end of everything good in my life and i would never try again with someone else.


it would hurt me so realy i am not sure but my life would stop then.
Nothing, and after he leaves, ask my Goddess if she would have a poly relationship. But then, I'm a flexible, live and let live guy without monotheistic hangups about what marriage is about.
i honestly don't know what i would do in that situation. i think that would be a good sign that it's time to seriously start re-evaluating my relationship with that person.
since this is my place i would doubt he would do that, but if he did i would walk back outside and drive off until i knew he left then i would immediately remove any of his stuff from MY place. end of relationship. no taking no calls nothing.
OH NO I would hurt someone cause it is MY HOUSE I work outside the home and this is the way he trreats me after all of our history together it would be on DIVORCE road if that were to happen to me :)
you would see it on the 6 O clock news you can bet on that.
after being completely shocked and so hurt I could die, I would divorce him. I dont take divorce lightly, but cheating is the one thing I believe its okay to leave someone for.
Join them.





Obviously things are not as you see them. Talk to the spouse later.





BC
That is exactly what I keep baseball bats handy for.
i would go straight to the courthouse and file for a divorce...if my spouse feels the need to cheat then theres no marriage...
Join 'em.
You didn't specify. If I caught my wife with another woman I would break out the camera. LOL
Play grit ball and have a heavy iron cast skillet.
i would kick her out after i take pictures. then file for divorce and alimony and hold that over his head til i am ready to leave. lol
i would take his voice box out with the ice cream scooper from the klitchen and then pluck his eye out ...any ?'s
Kick them out of the house, file for divorce, divorce, sey la vie.....and never recycle an ex.
Kick them out and make sure i get back at him big time. that sucks tho
divorce, what else?

No comments:

Post a Comment