Monday, August 16, 2010

My boyfriend of 3 1/2 years cheated on me, how do I cope?

I never saw it coming, he was such a good liar. I caught him at the other girl's house, which was a girl he's been friends with for years but never claimed to be nothing more. Her family said differently. He lied to me and blew me off for her on 2 different nights, even on the 4th of july. once I confronted them, he just yelled at me and told me to go home. Well, I beat the crap out of him, then he got in his vehicle and left. The other girl was furious. She said that he told her that he hadn't talked to me in 2 weeks, when he was just with me 3 days prior, and still talking to me on the phone and telling me he loved me as normal. I begged him all these years to let me go if he had feelings for her as more than a friend, and he'd always tell me he had nothing for her like that, and that i've got to quit bringing it up and trust him. She was even engaged to someone else at one point, so i finally really did let it go and put all my trust in him. I feel paralyzed and so alone, I'm humiliated to talk about it with friends. Has anyone else been through something similar? how did you deal with it?My boyfriend of 3 1/2 years cheated on me, how do I cope?
Well, it sucks, obviously. It takes time and probably a new BF. But the most helpful thing I can think of is to tell you that it has nothing to do with you.


That's right. nothing. It's about him. He is all about himself and you are not a factor. Neither is the other girl.


You didn't do anything wrong. He did. He doesn't care about you. He's just in it for himself.


It's nothing to do with you. Pretend he was hit by a bus. Edit him out of your life. Have nothing to do with the selfish jerk.


Easier said than done, I know. But it's much easier to realize that this was out of your control and nothing to do with you. SImply a result of his failings as a human being.


You are a worthwhile human being who did what you could to make it work. Be proud of that. But it can;t work when only one of you is trying.


Not your fault. Not about you. Nothing to weep for.My boyfriend of 3 1/2 years cheated on me, how do I cope?
let him go,as much pain your going through right


now


not being with him anymore will make things better
if u truly like and trust him then i guess u should give him a second chance otherwise wot were u thinking
were you guys engaged too?he sounds like a jerk
Ouch! Well you caught him red-handed so there is no denying he was hanging out with the other girl. I have never been through this - and probably because once things did not line up with a man - he got the boot. I did not even want an explanation or a lie or a story that made me look crazy - I either immediately cut off all contact (which drives men crazy because they lose that locus of control) or ignore all attempts for them to reach me. Some crawl back but if it gets to that point it is too late. Good Luck
i'm sorry u had to go through that i feel so bad for u ! i been through worse then that my fiancee and i were engaged and our wedding planner told him she wants him and he left me and got wth her but he came bak to me i freakin took him bak and married him then he went behind my bak and got with her again i feel so hurt asshamed and embarrassed i dont kno wat to do i wish u good look if he did that he doesnt love u why be wih some1 who doesnt love u bak
Been there done that dated this guy 4 about 3 years and then i saw the pics on myspace what made it worse was after i caught him i called him and he was like yea well 2day i went to the mall with my cousin and we took pics so then the girl he was cheating on me calls my house like umm do u kno this guy we start talking he had another gf for about a month we called him again on 3 way lol he was such a punk about it he hung up i later found out that he not only cheated on me with one girl but he had 2 other girls lol both of them he had been seeing for about a month. I was SO hurt and to top it off we were engaged!! He broke it off with the other girls and cried and apoligized till he was blue in the face i woulldnt take him back after what he did... then one day he called me and i really missed him even tho he was a jerk and i took him back the next day i came to my senses and broke up with him again lol This all happened the summer b4 i went 2 college that fall i met soo many new guyz none of wich i wanted to date as i was still soo hurt but then i met a guy who was everything i looked 4 in a guy we went out a few time and made it offical and we have been together every since (it will be a yr this sept). Him cheating on me was the best thing that could ever happen to me because he failed his senior yr of hight school again and the last gf he had he moved in with and she cheated on him lol He now lives with his mom with no job no girlfriend and is 19 yrz old and is still in high school. My bf now has a job he is in college (with me of course)he has a car and is everything i could ever ask for in a guy. If i would have stayed with and married my other bf i would be stuck in his moms huse for the rest of my life my ex is such a bum.The point is it will hurt for a while it will hurt badly i have cried my self to sleep over it but u just gota move on because in the end you will look back and relize that it was the best thing that could happen to you. You will get the last laugh and he will get whats comming to him i kno he did lol =D Good luck and meet some new ppl forget about him guys who cheat are losers
yes once i walked in to my bed room after working sixteen hours


and i was dead tired. when i opened the door to my bed room. i seen my girl friend and another man getting it on. it about killed me. i couldn't beat the crap out of her because she was a woman. but i did


like you did in away. i beat his @ss to a pulp. i came close to killing


him. the guy she was sleeping with was my best friend i thought.


she said that the reason she did it was because she was lonely.


i was working all this overtime because we were getting ready to-get


married and start a family and we had just bought a new home. she said that she was sorry. but i knew that she was just sorry that she


had just got caught. well it took me a while to-get over it. i did learn


something if they will lie to you they will cheat on you. i could understand someone lien about something if they were going to-get there @ss beat for something they done. but to cheat on someone who loves you with all there heart. and to a person who would have gave them the world. stand up for what is wright. dump him. and i promise time will heal you and this will make you smarter. you will never fall for someone like him again.

No comments:

Post a Comment