Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How to cope with this? Please comment.?

There is this guy I met last month keep saying that he loves me so much and I hang out with him. I fall in love with him and I told him last week that I like him. So we now become bf/gf but I move to another state for school. So now we are long-distance. He keeps saying he loves me and don't break up with him. But recently I sense that the momentum becomes slower and seems like he doesn't like me as much as before. I also have trust issues with him because he is a very socialable person. How to cope with this? Please help me. Thanks a lot. I feel so much pain worrying about him cheating on me.How to cope with this? Please comment.?
long distance relationships are always hard, you just have to learn to trust the other person. and since you just like him tell him how you exactly insecure you feel.and how you feel like the momentum is slowing down. ask him why. maybe now he trusts you more...if he's socialble he prob will flirt but tell him he has to earn your trust.. try to talk a lot maybe communication will help

No comments:

Post a Comment