Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How do I cope? I just found out something devastating!?

I just found out the man I was seeing may've been using me to cheat on a girlfriend! I liked him so much... I don't know it's true yet. But I've shared the story with a few friends and they all say the same thing.





I dont think I can function tomorrow at work. What should I do? Call out? I may need weeks or months!How do I cope? I just found out something devastating!?
Get over it. Go to work tomorrow and don't be so self-absorbed.


You may need weeks or months?? Yeah, that's attractive to people.How do I cope? I just found out something devastating!?
I feel for you about three years ago it happened to me and I was devastated too. It felt almost like a death I was so in love with this man who cheated on me with his ex girlfriend. I don't wish that pain on anyone. All I can say to you is hang in there it will get better and easier. Whatever you do don't take him back if it's true because once they've cheated once chances are they will do it again. Feel the hurt now and move on or else you will be feeling this way again in another year or so. Good luck and remember there are plenty of fish in the sea this isn't the only one so keep looking for the right person this one obviously isn't it! God Bless You and I will pray for you both!
yes you can cope with this men do this all the time . just admit it you were used and put on a new face and go out and have fun , he;s not worth the hassle of missing work and maybe loosing your job, theres many nice guys out there that would appreciate you.
Are you serious? You will not need months.





This is not devastating, this sounds like high school drama. Get over it, you will find someone that loves you but you have to get rid of the drama.
Find out if its true and tell his girl that he was cheating and kick his butt.
For what ??????





You do not need time for that....press next and move on...

No comments:

Post a Comment