Friday, August 20, 2010

If your husband cheated and a baby came out of the afair could you stay?

Let's say you cheated on your wife, a one night stand, and you told your wife and the two of you decided to work it out and you were truly sorry. What would you do if the one night stand, an ex gf, came two or three months later and said she was pregnant? Could this cost one their marriage? How do you go about telling your wife this? Any women could you work through this with your husband. The doctors appointments, taking the mother's child places for checkups and bringing her medice ect. How would you cope if you decided to stay? Has anyone ever been in this situation?If your husband cheated and a baby came out of the afair could you stay?
Invest in your love and to be happy.


When you make a commitment to a relationship, you invest your attention and energy in it more profoundly because you now experience ownership of that relationship.If your husband cheated and a baby came out of the afair could you stay?
That was in my mind for 9 miserable months after my man cheated on me! I would never go that far and would have to end it with that. Getting another woman pregnant is by far the worst thing that can happen in an affair. Good luck if you decide to stay. I would not deal with another woman in my husband's life for 18 years!
Everyone is different... But me for one, I would not have stayed with you... I would have left the second you told me!!!! %26amp; you brought this sh** on yourself
I wouldn't have stayed through the cheating so it wouldn't have been an issue.
Round 2 on this question? You are in a tough spot here. How do you tell your wife? You say, here is the bank account,the keys to the house and the car... I ruined our lives. Goodbye! And you leave quickly before she explodes!





An affair would be difficult to forgive, but a one night stand with no real emotional connection would probably be forgiveable - eventually - if he cut ALL ties with the other woman %26amp; made a clear %26amp; honest commitment to our marriage. But, for me, the baby would be a dealbreaker because that would tie my husband into this woman's life FOREVER! We could never ever really put this behind us, especially if he wanted to be involved with appointments, be present at the birth, etc. Even if he wanted no contact but just sent child support it would be hard. I guess he'd have made his NEW bed and I'd tell him to go sleep in it because I could never get a good night's peaceful sleep next to him again.

No comments:

Post a Comment