Friday, August 20, 2010

How will you know if your partner is really feel sorry for the cheating that he did?

i am with my husband for already 3 months after we got married,i found out the cheating evidence a week after i moved to his house,he saw how hard for me to cope with it i cried everyday even in front of him i even lost my appetite while we are eating together,i don't want to be a hypocrite but i really loved my husband after of all the things that i found out,for me he is the reason i why i born in this world i've been in a lot of relationship before but he is really different i can share anything with him that is why i decided to get married with him after a long time that i am saying that i will not going to marry because i am afraid after i saw the situations of my friends who are marrieds but suddenly i am in the same situation now,he say that he really don't want to hurt me and i don't deserved to be hurt like this,just to forgive him he promise me that he will do everything for me,i also ask for a divorce after hearing everything from him but he refuses he said that we can work it out together but until now i still feel confuse because after sawing and knowing everything i didn't know if he is really telling the truth to me,every time he embrace me i am asking my self that if that embrace is really meant for me and his i love yous are really for me?yes i forgive him because i loved him but in my dreams i always see the scenario of his cheating.i really want to moved on i want to lived a happy life with him,i want to wake up everyday without anything that bothering my mind.





i know that it is easy to to forgive but not to forget,





i really want to forget but i do not know what is the right thing to do to forget everything all of this and lived a happy and peaceful life with him,





i really need some advice i want to preserved my marriage same as my parents.How will you know if your partner is really feel sorry for the cheating that he did?
He is a chronic cheater. Stay if you want disease and misery. He will do it again. Divorce and get checked out for STD's.How will you know if your partner is really feel sorry for the cheating that he did?
You deserve better.
that was a long sentence

No comments:

Post a Comment