Friday, August 20, 2010

How do you cope with being pregnant and having your boyfriend getting someone else pregnant at the same time?

My boyfriend just admitted to cheating on my during a down time that we had in our relationship. He says that they used a condom, but it broke and months later she said she was pregnant. The lovely part about the whole situation is that I am pregnant too!! My pregnancy was planned, but hers actually came before mine. I have decided that I will forgive my boyfriend and stay with him (of course he has alot of work to do and we may go to counseling ). I know that this is going to be very hard and that he will have to be a part of his other child's life, but I don't know how to cope with all of this myself. I know I am not the only one to go through this, and I am not the onlyone who decided to stay, so what I need to know is for those who have experienced this, what do I do???How do you cope with being pregnant and having your boyfriend getting someone else pregnant at the same time?
Well I'm not a woman but if i were i would learn from my mistakes and make sure i kept my man or next man that's your choice sexually happy pregnant or not so this kind of thing wouldn't happen to me again. good luck





BTW When you start planing pregnancies out side of marriage these kind of behavior from men is not unusual he thinks you don't have much respect for yourself so why should he. good luckHow do you cope with being pregnant and having your boyfriend getting someone else pregnant at the same time?
Just do as you had planned, go for counselling, and be there for the kids together. don't listen to these jack a$$es who want you to leave him because i know it ain't that easy.


I know it's hard to forgive him but you gotta let this man take care of you and the family, and if he's straight as he says he is, then he won't stray.
you say MAY go to counselling i say defo go to counselling if you want the relationship to survive or at least stay on good turms for your childs sake even if dont stay together.





if you dont go together for counseling i feel its very importent you still go by your self.x
It sounds like your family needs a lot of counseling, you both for couples and especially for the children since they're the victims of parental abandonment. You all have a long bumpy road ahead of you that you'll fare much better on with the help of a professional.
You planned on getting pregnant when things weren't even working out? Why would you want to bring a child into this world with that kind of circumstance. I would ask him to get a paternity test just to be sure it is his 100%.
dump him rite now or ask him to choose only one of you ,for me i hate him ,ill go with my own life, u r a s ........p , why u ruin life?
Can you say ';Baby Mama, and Baby Daddy';, that is the situation.
It was a down time so why are you upset? Hes such a great guy and all....
Jesus, I can't believe how naive these women r! Hun, once u find out he's cheating, DUMP HIS srry fanny!
your crazy, leave this jackass, right away
honey, is that you?
I found myself in the same predicament last year. The stress of finding out about the other girl led me to miscarry. I tried to stick it out after that. I found that I couldn't help but feel completely betrayed and left him before the paternity test came back. Worst time in my life. I am so sorry. I know that you want it to work for the baby, but things will never be the same with you two again. Be prepared. I wasn't strong enough to handle that. I also wasn't prepared to tell my pre-existing children about one night stands either. It worked out for me in the long run. It will be okay for you too. No matter what you decide to do about the guy. Take care of yourself, and take time for yourself to think about all aspects without pressure from other people. It is your life, just make sure you live it for you (and the little one now) and not other people.
If it is in your mind to stay, you and your boyfriend will find a way to work it out.





In my case, my ex got another girl pregnant while we were dating also, and we were on the verge of breaking up, and I was going back with my husband, so I did not want the creep in my life!!!! And neither did my husband, my family, and my daughter.





I was on medication also, very strong medication, so I could not carry the baby that I was pregnant with also, yes, it was his, so he had his son, and I had to ';terminate'; my pregnancy because of my wish, and because it was not healthy for the baby either, and me.





I did not want to have anything to do with him at all, and I was not in the medical condition to have his child. I was in a very shaky state at the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment